Airport Transfers on Arrival and Departure
We will meet and greet you at the airport on arrival. We have a team of drivers who are on standby at the weekends to pick up students from :
Birmingham International Airport [BHX] 35 minutes drive
London Heathrow Airport [LHR] 105 minutes drive
London Gatwick Airport [LGW] 150 minutes drive
How to book arrival and departure transfers
- Providing you tell us your arrival flight details we will automatically arrange for a Kingsway driver to meet you.
- The driver will usually wait inside the airport terminal building. After you have collected your luggage and passed through Customs you should look for a sign with your name and “Kingsway English Centre”.
- Sometimes a driver will meet several people at one time, so you may need to wait for a few minutes at the airport information desk. We will let you know in advance if this is the case.
- In the event of any problem or delay you should call the school number +44-1905-619877. There is someone looking after the arrivals and departures 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Please do not leave the airport building without the Kingsway driver. Please call the school number if in doubt.
- The Kingsway driver will usually take you direct to your host family (if you arrive at the weekend). We will inform your host family of your arrival time. The driver will give you a welcome pack with instructions for your first day.
- During your course we will ask you for your departure details and a Kingsway driver will take you to the airport for your onward travel.
Remember, if we do not know your flight arrival details …
It is almost impossible to arrange for a driver to meet you. You should call the school number as soon as you arrive in the UK, then take a bus or train to Worcester and then a taxi to your host family. We will try to meet you at Worcester train or bus station if possible. Your host family will give you your welcome pack with your instructions for the first day.